Hey! I’m Dumky, analytics engineer. I’ve spent the first half of my working life in web analytics turning Google Tag Manager (GTM) inside out. Nowadays I spend most of my time dusting off old data models and scrubbing ingestion pipelines clean in distributed data platforms.
If you’re interested in some of my top and favourite posts, here are a few to get you started.
BigQuery, SQL and data analysis
- Language Detection in SQL with BigQuery Remote Functions
- Tf-Idf in Google Sheets: implementing text analysis, keyword counting, tokenisation and stemming in a spreadsheet
- A Visual Leviathan: Hobbes' Schizophrenic Writing
Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- How I got millions of credit card details using agencies’ Google Tag Manager (GTM) accounts
- 8 ways to optimise Google Tag Manager (GTM) for speed and performance
- Using GTM with a Content Security Policy (CSP) and impress your DevOps team in the process
- DocTags: automatically generate documentation from the notes field in Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Building a complete tag monitoring solution for Google Tag Manager